Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Teach Me How to Pray
Teach me how to pray O’God with eyes of unrest.
Teach me how to pray O’Lord till your word manifest.
I won’t let you go until you unveil my heart.
I need to be transformed with the grace you impart.
Search me O’God and draw me nigh.
See me through the blood of your Son, now glorified.
Examine my thoughts and my heart renew.
Come my Lord receive the praises you are due.
Teach me supplication in your Holy name.
Let your Spirit touch the many lives in pain.
Abba Father, grant me wisdom to intercede.
For this fallen generation and all of Abraham’s seed.
Thank you for your mercy and your daily bread.
Thank you for the peace you give me as I go to bed.
Thank you for your strength that lifts me when I am weak.
Thank you for saving me and being available to seek.
Father, I praise you in advance for the answers yet to come.
And this I pray in the name of your Son.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment